Solution Selling is essential for top level sales professionals and strategic key account managers who need to sell complex, technical, high priced and often intangible solutions. It gives you the strategies and skills to achieve your full potential and perform at your best.
If you meet with senior managers and decision makers then the sorts of issues facing these executives will be..
You must be able to identify needs, issues and problems that the customer has anticipated or considered important. Additionally, there may be issues that may be unknown and unarticulated and would be of great significance and are more about improving the customer’s overall business than simply meeting the customers’ explicit and stated needs.
You will be meeting with key influencers, decision makers and senior managers higher up the chain than the usual point of contact. The sorts of issues facing these executives will generate questions like ……
- How are you helping me solve the issues and problems that face my business?
- How can you help me to take advantage of an opportunity that I have?
- How can you increase the business value of what I'm doing?
- Can you link what you're selling to my overall shareholder value?
- Give me something that is greater than the sum of the parts of what you're selling me.”
Richardson Management’s approach is to create a unique and exclusive, in-company group or individual coaching program which involves the following process steps:
- Needs analysis – A needs-analysis is conducted with management and participants to ensure the coaching caters to specific development needs and identifies common trends across the organisation.
- Customised - the coaching is custom designed to be relevant to your customers, markets, products, processes, company policies and specific challenges
- Personalised – participants will work on their own real-world challenges and issues.
- Interactive - will involve open discussion, role playing and small-group sessions.
- Minimum disruption – Ideally the coaching would be completed at one concentrated time, however it can be spread out over weeks or months. A conference, seminar or meeting can be an ideal time when the whole team is together, to focus on improving strategies and skills.
- Follow-up - On going reinforcement including unlimited ad hoc email/phone support for 6 months.
Whether your need is for a total end to end solution, or coaching that addresses a precise area of challenge, we will design the coaching to meet your specific needs and fit within your budget.
Contact Tom for more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation discussion or meeting.